Paid Search Manager / Search Marketing Manager in Hartford CT
June 29, 2009 by davematson
Paid Search Manager / Search Marketing Manager
Location: onsite in Hartford, CT to 100K plus bonus
This position reports to the Sr. Director of Online Acquisition and is responsible for managing the strategic and tactical development and execution of the paid search campaigns.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage paid search campaigns across multiple engines and multiple geographies to ensure the company’s specific goals are met; including the transition from the advertising agencyto an in-house solution.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of paid search campaigns including keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management etc. Primary point of contact and subject matter expert for paid search with both internal and external contacts, for example: Google, MSN, Yahoo and Ask.com.
- Research, collect, and analyze data, leverage internal and external resources, and data sources to report on successesand actionable opportunities for the paid search program.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Generate and disseminate management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends.
- Manage paid search budget, keeping campaigns on budget and within performance expectations.
Education / Work Experience
- Bachelors degree in business administration,
- statistics, math or other relevant field
- 3-5 years experience in online media
- 2-4 years experience working directly with paid search
- Experience using AdCenter, AdWords, Panama preferred
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Please contact Janet Shuman at email@example.com