Project Manager / SEO Strategist
March 18, 2013 by davematson
190west is looking for an experienced Project Manager & SEO Strategist. The PM’s are responsible for maintaining relationships with our most important people, the customers.
Having a single point of contact ensures that communication is rapid, thorough, and effective. The Project Manager manages the internal efforts on multiple accounts and sees that the specific needs of their clients are met by maintaining day-to-day communication via phone, email and other methods. They also supervise a team of 5-8 employees (and contractors) responsible for the optimization and development of the campaigns managed.
The ideal candidate will have experience project managing multiple clients and have practical knowledge of Internet marketing disciplines.
In this role, communication skills and attention to detail is a must as the Project Manager acts as the intermediary between the clients, sales and technical staffs. The Project Manager is the person who has the overall responsibility for the successful planning and execution of 190west’s Search Marketing campaigns.
This person would be expected to be able to translate changes in the search landscape to clients, their team, and their manager.
- Lead a team of experienced Internet Marketing professionals (PPC, SEO, Social) responsible for strategy, deliverables, and monthly analysis.
- Keep projects on time and on task by delegating, taking on deliverables yourself, and using contractor.
- Communicate SEO strategy milestones, and tactics in non-technical terms to clients by communicating how SEO KPIs affect Business KPIs
- Evaluate and improve internal processes to streamline project delivery to clients
- Stay on top of industry trends, have an opinion about them, and communicate those opinions internally / externally
- Seek opportunities (with sales) for weaving PPC, Social, Analytics and other emerging media into search offerings
- Manage and maintain strategies for Enterprise Clients
- Maintain analytical skills to review web analytics data and isolate trends and opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have a passion for online marketing!
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of PM experience
- Command over fundamentals of SEO and the ability to communicate these from C level to webmaster
- Salary: Negotiable
Please call or email us for more information: email@example.com or 866-5388196