Experienced Google AdWords Consultant
November 28, 2012 by davematson
190west is looking for an experienced PPC (Google AdWords) Consultant to help us grow and improve our Internet Marketing offerings. This person needs to be self-motivated, understand enterprise sales cycles (e.g. Marketing Automation Systems, SFDC). The position will be focused on pre-sales support and daily management of paid search campaigns.
Must be familiar with Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, and Internet Marketing Principals. Applicant must also have excellent organizational and communication skills. You must be ROI driven.
We are looking for an experienced Google AdWords professional who can make an impact today. Ideally, this person will work in our Fitchburg, MA office.
- Collaborate with team members to develop and support our clients Lead Generation campaigns
- Create and present reports covering analytics and campaign performance
- Assist in the development & refinement of SEM/SEO/PPC strategies & best practices
- Implement Paid Search strategies and tactical plans via day-to-day management of paid search campaigns, keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management and landing page optimization
- Manage and communicate campaign performance/progress to goals to executives.
- Primary skills: Google AdWords & Google Analytics Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong sales experience, managing customer relations and maintaining a book of business
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, and Eloqua is a plus.
- Experience with being part of a small but growing team.
- Base: Negotiable