Boston SEO Firm Brick Marketing Hiring Full Time Position
February 16, 2012 by Nick Stamoulis
Marketing Assistant Job Description:
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Boston SEO Firm Brick Marketing in Woburn, Massachusetts Office
Compensation: Commensurate with experience; health insurance; 401K
Duration: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Summary of Position:
The Marketing Assistant will assist in implementing online marketing plans for clients, as well as supporting the marketing efforts of Brick Marketing, LLC. This position will be filled by an individual with strong writing and organizational skills with a keen eye for detail.
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree required. Marketing, Journalism or Communications preferred
• 2 years Marketing experience required
• Excellent computer and internet research skills
• Must understand and have a LinkedIN, Facebook and Twitter Account
• Experience using WordPress a plus
• Assist in all company marketing efforts.
• Assist in Client Internet Marketing Tasks including research
• Write press releases, articles, presentations, blog posts, blog comments
• Schedule newsletters, proof articles and client deliverables
• Excellent writing skills a must. A writing sample may be requested.
• Sound knowledge of marketing principles
• Good project management skills.
• Ability to work individually and ability to handle self-driven projects efficiently.
• Time management, organizing skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance.
For more information about Brick Marketing, LLC, please visit:
Please Send your Resume by EMAIL only. NO CALLS and NO FAXES
Please send your resume to: