Boston Search Engine Marketing Specialist Job Wanted
January 24, 2012 by Brian Hawkins
Boston Search Engine Marketing Job Description
The pay per click specialist will be responsible for all of our pay per click (PPC) accounts and ultimately manage this department as it grows. He or she will work with our clients mostly via email and phone calls with occasional in house/offsite meetings. We have an SEO department, so traditional SEO skills are a plus but not required as this is a full time PPC job. You will be responsible for developing keyword sets, ad groups, ad copy, and goal tracking in Google Analytics. We have excellent analytics skills in house, so your analytics skills can be limited. Our analytics experts do a monthly report for all clients, so as long as you set up a goal/s to track, your info will be in our monthly PowerPoint presentation.
This position is in the office full time so please no freelance, outsource or work from home requests.
- Create and manage ad groups and keyword lists
- Track Leads and campaign process and send reports to clients
- Answer client questions and implement ongoing changes to increase ROI
- Track changes in how PPC tools work and be our thought leader in this area
- Construct and prepare weekly performance reports for internal purposes
- Write one blog post a month, if interested, on our blog
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Google Adwords expertise (Adwords certified if possible but not required)
- Proficient in Excel (MS Office)
- Multitasking and exceptional project management skills
- Knowledge of display advertising / content network helpful but not required
- General HTML knowledge a plus
- Having worked at a digital agency or on large volumes of PPC accounts is a plus
- Working with lawyers is a plus
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications for this position may apply by replying to this message and attaching a resume or listing qualifications. No phone calls please.
Desired Skills & Experience
This is ideally a senior position. We are an agency with lots of accounts in competative spaces.
McDougall Interactive has been managing internet marketing campaigns since 1995, has won web marketing awards and has been featured in the Boston Herald and on Internet Retailer. We are currently in Danvers in a great space next to a golf course, tennis courts that we can use and a pond. We have a creative and thought leader approach to Internet marketing with a seminar series and book coming out this year. Come join our exciting team and company.