Boston Marketing Manager Job – Zoom Info
January 9, 2012 by Brian Hawkins
Boston Marketing Manager Job
Now hiring at @ZoomInfo a BostonSEO.org sponsor of career open houses. Next one is on Jan 17th. RSVP now to show your skills to win Mac book Air, iPad or Kindle Fire!
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues. West coast culture close to home.
ZoomInfo employees receive a generous benefits package, and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in our dynamic industry. We recognize and reward outstanding performance, and encourage growth. So whether you’re right out of school or at the height of your career, come join our winning team!
ZoomInfo owns several powerful marketing assets waiting to be leveraged and utilized. Our ZoomInfo.com site enjoys traffic of several million unique visitors each month and growing. We have detailed information on 5 million companies and 50 million people with their email addresses. These assets are waiting for you! If you know how to use them effectively to grow revenues, increase user registration and expand our community of data contributors we want to talk to you.
As a key marketing player you will work very closely with our Sales and Engineering teams, and you will be able to demonstrate results within a short period of time. Since we have so many opportunities you will be able to focus on those that best match your skills and are close to your heart. In our company – interesting work plus demonstrated results equals happiness.
We believe that Marketing is at the heart of what we do. By joining us you will be able to directly impact our future and pinpoint your specific contribution to the success of the company.
* Results oriented with a take charge, self-starter attitude is a must!
* Strong analytical skills, heavy user of Excel and other report generation tools
* Very strong technical skills and aptitude, up to the ability to design landing pages and do simple web development
* Experience in using email marketing tools (Eloqua preferred), and integration with SalesForce
* Excellent writing skills a big plus
* Graphic Design skills a huge plus
* Proven creative capabilities
* Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering
* At least 2 years proven experience in launching successful marketing programs with demonstrated and documented success
* Ability to manage multiple deadline-driven tasks simultaneously
* Collaborative, team-oriented work style